Tracey Rosenberg, DDS, MD, FACS
Meet Dr. Rosenberg
Dr. Tracey Rosenberg, a native of Winnipeg, Canada, joined Plainview Massapequa Levittown Oral and Implant Surgery in 2005. She is currently Chief of Oral Surgery at Northwell Health/Plainview Hospital, and was a former Assistant Professor at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Rosenberg is well-trained in all areas of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including dentoalveolar, implant and orthognathic surgery, as well as facial trauma. She performs IV sedation in the office to ensure the maximum comfort of her patients.
One of her areas of special interest is performing minimally invasive techniques for cosmetic facial rejuvenation and she has co-authored a book on this topic. She also published an article highlighting jaw necrosis that may occur in patients who take bisphosphonates for cancer or osteoporosis. Another area of special interest to Dr. Rosenberg is the use of CAT scan-guided techniques to assist with dental implant and orthognathic surgical cases. She enjoys helping patients achieve their full potential using the most updated technologies.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Rosenberg, please call our office at Plainview Oral and Implant Surgery Phone Number 516-822-7880 or fill out an online request form.
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2005
- Residency: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, 2003
- Medical School: The State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2001
- Dental School: University of Minnesota, School of Dentistry, 1997
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), 2013
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York State Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Northwell Health at Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Plainview Hospital
- Syosset Hospital