Patient Tips for Office Appointments
Preparing For Your Office Visit
At this time, we are able to schedule and see patients for regular oral surgery appointments. Before your first visit, you may wish to have your dentist send over any existing x-rays for us to review. This can help your initial visit be more productive.
You will also want to have all insurance or referral cards with you and download our medical history form and fill it out before you come. This will help us expedite your service and ensure the doctor has plenty of time to evaluate your case and recommend a treatment. Please read more tips for your first visit, below.
Our doctors and staff will be using personal protective equipment (PPE) and following current safety protocols.
If you have any questions, please call our offices:Call Today Plainview Oral and Implant Surgery Phone Number 516-822-7880
- Plainview Oral and Implant Surgery: Plainview Oral and Implant Surgery Phone Number 516-822-7880
- Massapequa Oral and Implant Surgery: Massapequa Oral and Implant Surgery Phone Number 516-798-4143
- Levittown Oral and Implant Surgery: Levittown Oral and Implant Surgery Phone Number 516-735-8723
Many surgeries can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require a second appointment to provide treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation/surgery:
- Your referral card and any X-rays if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- Pre-register from your home with our online Registration form and complete prior to your first visit to this office.